Wednesday, July 27, 2011


Beguiled Again X Stringbean
Believe it or not this is the sibling to the big Yellow daylily from yesterday. If you look at the grandparent of these two it makes perfect sense.

More pics of one of my favorites I have posted already daylily


It has a very yellow eye today


This funny little mini has a crease at the mid rib so the petal fold down the centre.


It's very cute

This one is like a party favor


I have been getting some bright Trahlyta like blooms, in a Red purple


I tried to take a picture of how sparkly the edge is on this but it didn't happen. I had 4 bloom today with bubbly glittery edges.

This is my favorite for the day, this is the end of the day, and it's still looking good.


It has a very blue purple color with a dark purplish blue eye.


The Blue is very striking, and I like the eye, it looks like a yellow flower sitting where the eye is.


The eye is very yellow with a white edge, up against the darker blue, it's beautiful.


It'a going to make the top 10, I must be up to 6 or 7 in my top 10, at this rate I may have to adjust to a top 20. There are lots more new blooms to see yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment