Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's another gray day in Daylily paradise


My Variegated Mystery plant


One of it's curly Stella X babies


Another Curly, with only 3 petals for it's maiden bloom , better luck next time little one


Pink Stripes X Dr Strangelove seedling, it lost a petal. Note the green throat over Pink Stripes Orange one

Another shot of Pink Stripes x Dr Strangelove

Pink Stripes is the pod parent of the seedling above

Dr Strangelove was the pollen parent. I purchased seeds off the lily auction for that cross. I haven't been able to buy Dr Strangelove, but have several other striped daylilies.



Pink Stripes Seedling

Apophis

I put the pollen from Pink Stripes X Dr Strangelove on Apophis. I will use this cross with my other seedling Apohis X Fizzywig down the road.


Just Fabulous

Megatron


3 comments:

  1. Love the stripey ones! Have a couple too. Hoping to get more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripey ones! Have a couple too. Hoping to get more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have the "Variegated Mystery plant" for sale? It looks great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete